Friday 11 March 2011

I feel like I've been neglecting this

Hey!
So I just realised I haven't posted anything in ages. Which is annoying. But I don't really have a lot to say, so I'm just going to write random stuff!

I really really really want this dress:

















But it's too much money :( Which is so depressing.

What else can I say?
Books are awesome! I have a huge list of books I need to read:

The Maximum Ride series
The Uglies
Vampire Academy
Vampire Kisses
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Demon's Lexicon
Stefan's Diaries (book 2)
The Da Vinci Code
Wuthering Heights
Jane Eyre
The Eregon series
Life of Pi
The Adrian Mole books
Percy Jackson
Fallen and Torment

Ahh there are so many! And I have no clue which to read first!!!

Anyway, I have to go now :(

PJ
x

No comments:

Post a Comment