Thursday 15 November 2012

Birthday Prezzies


Hey!

So it was my best friends 18th birthday a little while back, and I wanted to get something really special. I was considering all sorts of things, photo shoot, concert, some other crazy day out. But none of it was quite right. Anyway in the end I settled for the idea of getting her 18 presents. And I just wanted to share what I got with everyone :)
Enjoy!

1) So first I got her this cute nail varnish set from No7. She loves painting her nails and these colours were just perfect!
2) A box of Lindor chocolates :P Mmmmm
3) I made her some bracelets like these. I'd made myself some and she saw them and told me she loved them.

4) Some Ted Baker smellies. I know she loves Ted Baker stuff and this gift set was so cute!


5) This adorable Me to You bear! 
6) This lovely photo box from The Bright Side. I love all their stuff, I think its so cute and funny and this box seemed perfect! I stuffed it full of photos of us two from over the years! 

7) A smurf board game. Now this one may seem weird! But it's an inside joke :P
8) An iTunes voucher so she can buy some awesome songs for us to dance to!
9) This really pretty trinket box from paperchase! 
10) This awesome hot water bottle cover! Looks so warm and fluffy!


11) These slippers :P

12) A champagne flute, it was her 18th after all!


13) Some sweets :P I got her skittles and put them in a small champagne bottle

14) These rather cosy looking socks!
15) This Jamie Oliver mug. I love these mugs! I think they're so cute! 

16) I made her a jar full of messages and memories we have together and just cute little notes to her. This one is my favourite :)


17) This photo frame from paperchase. I put 3 photos from her birthday party in here to remind her of that awesome day :D


18) A photo block with a picture of me and her in it :) This is sooo nice and I really recommend these to everyone! (obviously, this is not me and her!)

So there we go :) That's all the presents I got her :) Hope you guys liked the idea!

PJ x








No comments:

Post a Comment