Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas List!

Ok so I just thought I would share with you the things that I would ask for this Christmas if I was getting presents. As it is, I'm just getting money in order to save up to go on a trip to Tanzania next summer. But hey, lists are fun!

Ok so first I really really want those shoes from New Look that I put in my other post, they're just so gorgeous!

Then I really want season 1 of The Vampire Diaries on DVD. I mean who wouldn't?

Ok I also want a new diary, preferably a fabric notebook from Paperchase (best shop ever!)



I'm thinking I like the last one best. 

I also want Eclipse on DVD:

And then books! 

I want The Morganville Vampire books, and Vampire Academy books, and Fallen and Torment. 
And I want The Time-Travellers Wife, The Kite Runner (an amazing book!) and I really want my own copy of the Odyssey (not the crappy one I have from school). 

I want these gloves from Accessorize:
and this necklace (also from Accessorize), look how cute! 
And, something that I'm pretty sure I am going to get, is safety pins so that I can make a safety pin bracelet, like this:


And finally, I really really really want a Kindle. I could read anywhere! And books are a lot cheaper to buy for it. Although I think I would miss paper. But still, I so want one! 


That's actually a lot more things than I thought I wanted! And I doubt I'll get many of them, but I have to keep remembering that I get to go to Tanzania. Which will be amazing! 

PJ
x

No comments:

Post a Comment