Monday 20 December 2010

Places I would like to visit

This is quite a random post, but I'm bored today. So I'm going to list a few places that I want to go to!

Vietnam and Laos:

I've always wanted to go to Vietnam, I have no idea why. I just think it looks like a really beautiful place! And I didn't really know anything about Laos until one of my friend's sister went there for her gap year. She said it was really amazing, so I want to go there too!

Italy: 



I've been once before, to Rome and the Bay of Naples. The Bay of Naples is amazingly pretty and I so want to go there again! I took this picture as we arrived at the Bay of Naples. It is still one of my best moments of my life, it was just so shockingly beautiful. 

New Zealand:

My grandparents have been here, and I have a couple of friends from New Zealand. Just from listening to them talking about it, I've decided it is definitely somewhere I want to visit!

New York:

I don't think I really need to explain why I want to go to New York. Everyone wants to go to new York! I think I'd like to see it at Christmas time, but I guess it would be crazy busy. Still, I really want to see it!

Egypt:

I love ancient history, so, naturally, I would love to see the Pyramids!

And finally Athens:


Again mainly because of all the history, but also I just think Greece in general sounds like a pretty awesome place to see!

So that's where I'd like to go, what about you?

PJ
x

No comments:

Post a Comment